Blizzard has applied the Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch to the Public Test Realm (PTR). There you can create Death Knights and take a closer look at the Inscription profession. However, you cannot travel to Northrend yet.
You don’t know how to get on the PTR?
CREATE A PTR ACCOUNT:
- Log in to Blizzard Account Management.
- Select Games and Subscriptions.
- In the Starter Editions & Public Test Regions section, select Create PTR Account.
- Click the Create Account button.
JOIN THE PTR:
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select World of Warcraft Classic from your Games list.
- In the selector above the Play button, change your Region /
Accountto Public Test Realm (Classic).
- Click Install (or Update) to install the PTR client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
- Click Play to log in to the PTR, and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character, or copy over a character from your live account using the Copy Character button.
- Enter the game and test the new content!