In two weeks the official Classic Hardcore Realms will start. For this reason there will be some articles for your perfect start in the next few days.
|Monday||(Article) Get in and Get Going: Classic Hardcore Primer|
|Tuesday||(Article) Adventures in Classic Hardcore: What’s Playing|
|Wednesday||(Article) Facing Mortality – What Lies Beyond Death in Classic Hardcore|
|Thursday||(Article) Classic Hardcore Realms Launch August 24 (Information Hub)|
Getting Into Hardcore
If living life on the edge is for you, first, you’ll need to do the following:
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Run the Battle.net desktop app—it may need to update itself if you haven’t run it recently. First-time adventurers or those looking for a fresh start will need to create a new Battle.net account.
- Once Battle.net is installed and updated, select World of Warcraft from the list of games.
- Access to WoW Classic Hardcore is included and available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase is required. You can subscribe by visiting the Battle.net Shop.
- In the Game Version drop-down menu above the Play button, choose the World of Warcraft Classic option, then click Install.
- Allow the installation to complete, click Play, and select from the available realms listed in the Hardcore tab.
- Create a new character.
- Enter the game and do your best to live.
Access to the WoW Classic Hardcore realms is available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase is required.